A few items to go over as we wind down Season 21:
- Currently I have one confirmed opening, and three maybes. I still hope to get us filled and rolling quickly, hopefully dodging the mess that is the 200+ openings in HBD right now.
- My hand has recovered nicely, and I plan on giving the blog a grand re-opening next season.
- Regarding the HoF discussion that we had early this season, this is how I plan on tackling that. I hope to get as many people to vote as possible. However, I know not everybody cares. Each season, the VC and I will come up with a 'Recommended HoF Votes List.' I ask everyone who doesn't take the time to decide on their own who to vote for, that they instead simply vote with the VC's recommendations. This way I hope to have near 100% voting participation. This is what I ask of the owners of SP in exchange for the time I take on the blog. I hope we all take a bit of time to allow all of the owners of the league to enjoy reliving past glories in the HoF.
-MILB MWR Violations: We had 3 MILB rules violations this season. Richmond had one MILB team miss the mark and Jackson had 2. Richmond will be placed on MILB probation for one season and Jackson will be placed on MILB probation for 2 seasons.
Honolulu had three MILB teams miss the mark and was already on MILB probation from last season. Simonracing has agreed to forfeit his 1st round draft pick next season and extend his MILB probation for an additional 3 seasons and he will be returning next season.
-MLB MWR Violation: We had one MLB MWR violation, Monterrey missed the mark by one game. Cdlong will be placed on MLB Probation.
Season 22 Non 55-Game MWR:
Here are the teams that will have to get to a higher MWR than 55 games to meet the multi-season MWR:
Scranton- needs 65 wins next season to hit the three season total of 185
Monterrey- needs 68 wins next season to hit the three season total of 185. This team is also on MLB probation
That's it. Good luck in the playoffs. Feel free to SM me or TC me with any questions or concerns.