Satchel Paige League News

"I ain't ever had a job, I just always played baseball." -Satchel Paige

  • Home
  • Rules
  • The Lists
  • Tips for New Owners
  • Owner Interviews

November 30, 2013

Mid Season Awards

American League
 
MVP
 
1- Aurelio Diaz, LF/RF (BAL)
Hardball Dynasty's
Aurelio Diaz
 
2- AJ Cone, DH/1B (KC)

3- Bruce Donovan, 1B (BAL)

4- Dustan Bailey, 2B (MTY)

5- Maicer Almanza, 1B (SCO)


Cy Young Award

1- Jimmie Puliso (PHI)
Hardball Dynasty's
Jimmie Pulido

2- Esteban Hernandez (SAL)

3- Quilvio Lee (PHI)

4- Phil Leonard (STL)

5- Frank Huang (CHA)


Rookie of the Year

1- Dustan Bailey, 2B (MTY)
Hardball Dynasty's
Dustan Bailey

2- Melky Cordero, LF (MTY)

3- Andre George, 1B (HOU)

4- Yamil Latos, CF (HOU)

5- Rickey Strong, 2B/CF (MIN)




National League
 
 MVP
 
1- Vic Bennet, CF (NY) 
Hardball Dynasty's
Vic Bennett

2- Luis Delgado, 2B (RIC)

3- Andrew Graffanino, 1B (MON)

4- Rafael Cueto, 2B (IA)

5- Jeremy Henri, LF (SD)


Cy Young Award

1- Pepe Sosa (SD)
Hardball Dynasty's
Pepe Sosa

2- Pedro Castillo (LR)

3- Abraham Walker (VC)

4- Theodore McInerney (CHI)

5- Pedro Lecuona (LR)


Rookie of the Year

1- Eliezer Flores, 1B (MIL)
Hardball Dynasty's
Eliezer Flores

2- Kazuhiro Martin, 2B (NY)

3- Andrew Sadler, SP (JAC)

4- Larry Brantly, LF/1B (WAS)

5- Juan Seneca, SP (IA)




 
 
Newer Post Older Post Home

All Decade Teams

  • C (I)- Dean Bonham
  • C (II)- Alfredo Pimmentel
  • 1B (I)- Pedro Pascual
  • 1B (II)- Bruce Donovan
  • 2B (I)- Roger 'Mighty Mouse' Malone
  • 2B (II)- Rafael Cueto
  • 3B (I)- Jose Gonzalez
  • 3B (II)- Cristobal Roque
  • SS (I)- Jorge Espinosa
  • SS (II)- Hick Zerbe
  • LF (I)- Felix Wagner
  • LF (II)- Frank Edwards
  • CF (I)- Benji Cervantes
  • CF (II)- Butch Ramirez
  • RF (I)- Frank Mays
  • RF (II)- Jung Lee Martin
  • DH (I)- Clay Beirne
  • DH (II)- Deivi Borges
  • SP (I)- Damaso Solano
  • SP (I)- Jimmie Brownson
  • SP (I)- Julian Castillo
  • SP (I)- Clarence Thomas
  • SP (I)- Benji Armas
  • SP (II)- Ramon Yamamoto
  • SP (II)- Hipolito Matos
  • SP (II)- Victor Delgado
  • SP (II)- Pepe Sosa
  • SP (II)- Harold Pacquette
  • RP (I)- Shin-Soo Nakamura
  • RP (I)- Buster Timmons
  • RP (I)- Johnny James
  • RP (II)- Shin-Soo Nakamura
  • RP (II)- Ken Wall
  • RP (II)- Eugene Scott

Multiple MVP Awards

  • Pedro Pascual (7)
  • Bruce Donovan (3)
  • Ted Westmoreland (3)
  • Juinor Chang (3)
  • Roger 'Mighty Mouse' Malone (2)
  • Terrell Quinn (2)
  • Kelly Nelson (2)
  • Clay Beirne (2)
  • Frank Edwards (2)
  • Maicer Almanza (2)
  • Jeremi Henry (2)
  • AJ Cone (2)
  • J.P. Romano (2)

Multiple Cy Young Awards

  • Pepe Sosa (11)
  • Damaso Solano (6)
  • Quilvio Lee (5)
  • Hipolito Matos (4)
  • Phil Leonard (4)
  • Julio Telemaco (3)
  • Benji Armas (3)
  • Jimmie Brownson (3)
  • Clarence Thomas (3)
  • Julian Castillo (2)
  • Ramon Yamamoto (2)

Triple Crown Winners, Hitting (Season)

  • Pedro Pascual (5)
  • Kelly Nelson (9)
  • Clay Beirne (12)
  • Deivi Borges (15)

Triple Crown Winners, Pitching (Season)

  • Mateo Manzanillo (2)
  • Jimmie Brownson (4)
  • Julian Castillo (9)
  • Pepe Sosa (16,18, 22, 23, 24, 25)
  • Quilvio Lee (24)
  • Phil Leonard (27)

World Series Champion

World Series Champion
Baltimore Revolution

Past World Champions

  • 30 - Baltimore Revolution
  • 29 - Little Rock Mockingbirds
  • 28 - Baltimore Revolution
  • 27- Monterrey Gringos
  • 26- Little Rock Mockingbirds
  • 25- Little Rock Mockingbirds
  • 24- Scottsdale Camels
  • 23- Philadelphia Stomp
  • 22- New Orleans Jazz
  • 21- Chicago Gray Stockings
  • 20- Baltimore Revolution
  • 19- Richmond Rebellion
  • 18- Vancouver Tragedy Twins
  • 17- Milwaukee Titans
  • 16- Baltimore Revolution
  • 15- Baltimore Revolution
  • 14- Baltimore Revolution
  • 13- Pittsburgh Polar Bears
  • 12- Milwaukee Titans
  • 11- Pittsburgh Pilferers
  • 10- Baltimore Revolution
  • 9- St. Louis Redbirds
  • 8- Pittsburgh Pilferers
  • 7- Pittsburgh Pilferers
  • 6- Pittsburgh Pilferers
  • 5- Chicago Stugots
  • 4- St. Louis Redbirds
  • 3- Columbus Fury
  • 2- Chicago Cubbies
  • 1- Burlington Not Gnil Rub

Most Championships

  • 1- Baltimore Revolution (7)
  • 2- Pittsburgh Marauders (5)
  • 3- Little Rock Mockingbirds (3)
  • 3- St. Louis Apex Predators (2)
  • 3- Milwaukee Boys of Summer (2)
  • 3- Scranton Wild (2)
  • 3- Detroit Immortals (2)

Most Pennants

  • 1- Baltimore Revolution (10)
  • 2- Little Rock Mocking Birds (6)
  • 3- Pittsburgh Marauders (5)
  • 3- St. Louis Apex Predators (5)
  • 4- Milwaukee Boys of Summer (5)
  • 4- Vancouver Tragedy Twins (4)
  • 4- Philadelphia Stomp (4)
  • 5- Scranton Wild (3)
  • 5- Chicago Gray Stockings (3)

Most Division Titles

  • 1- St. Louis Apex Predators (18)
  • 2- Little Rock Mockingbirds (15)
  • 3- Milwaukee Boys of Summer (14)
  • 4- Pittsburgh Marauders (13)
  • 5- Vancouver Tragedy Twins (12)
  • 6- Richmond Rebellion (11)
  • 6- Baltimore Revolution (11)
  • 7- Iowa City Badgers (10)
  • 7- New Orleans RainMakers (10)
  • 7- Anaheim Peppers (10)
  • Original Satchel Paige News Blog

Blog Archive

Picture Window theme. Theme images by adamkaz. Powered by Blogger.